Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Machines

Am i the only one?

i can't stand talking to machines. it feels super ridiculous and i feel super dumb doing it.
i can't understand the rationale behind talking to a machine.
but it seems that machines are inching their way into customer service.

machine: i would need you to tell me in a few words what you would like to enquire about.
me: *hangs up repeatedly until i finally find the resolve to speak to the machine.
it took me like 5 calls to find that resolve.
and i'm in a really really really bad mood now.

the conversation with the machine was terribly awkward.
machine: i would need you to tell me in a few words what you would like to enquire about.
me: blabbers details*
machine: i'm sorry, i do not understand what you said (OR SMTH ALONG THE LINES)
me: *hangs up again.

I CAN'T STAND MACHINES!!!
i actually hung up and called a machine stupid.
that makes me feel even more stupid.

and so i decided to call again.
machine does not understand me again.
and this machine even cut me off while i was talking halfway.
OH THE ANGER.
and machine finally decided to direct me to a human because machine felt that it is unable to comprehend me.

system made me wait for about 5-10 minutes which felt like forever. when human finally answered my call, human answered my question, THAT ONE SIMPLE QUESTION, in less than 5 minutes.

i hate machines.

No comments: