Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'm SOOOOO Lazy.

by the time i actually manage to log in to my blog i'm tired already.

i have to try to log in only to realize that my account is logged into my school's gmail.
then i have to log on to gmail to log out from that account.
then i have to log on to blogger again.

I KNOW!
it seems like such an easy 3-step process.
but it makes a lot of difference when you have to wait for the slow internet to load.
then you will want to look at other things
then you will feel lazy cos you dont feel like doing anything after you have looked at other things.

Yeah, I'm lazy.
:)
that's the whole point of me typing so much about the rationalization of the whole i'm too lazy to blog.
hey, maybe i'm not that lazy after all :)
OMG IM TALKING RUBBISH.
must be too happy since the best thing is here!!!!

SPRING BREAK IS HERE!

yay yay yay yay.
i'm going to slack the whole day and slack my whole holiday away!
"i can dream"
okay i shall promise myself to blog tomorrow hahahha!

No comments: