Sunday, March 27, 2011

#248

i'm actually lazy to get my scheduler from my grandma to find out what i did over the past few days/weeks/month.
and so i shall just blog randomly because i really need to blog or i will really get mad.

not that i would explain why i am going mad. (:

i notice i love to talk about life whenever i am not feeling very happy.

shall just be random and talk about avril's latest album. when i heard what the hell and read the comments about her at youtube i was very sad. because she is the first female singer that i ever liked listening to. i'm never a listen to rock person but i just like avril's songs. and so, imagine my happiness when i heard her new album. (: it's just as awesome. and somehow, idk if its me, i feel her songs mellowed already, and you can sort of see her growing up with her albums? okay maybe its just me. seriously, her album is awesome. i love everybody hurts, i love you, stop standing there, wish you were here, (im like listing out the whole album alrd) haha

another random thought. i should start packing my table because it's messy and i cant even find my EZ link card. i'm so lazy lately i really just wanna sleep the whole day away. i used to think that sleeping is a waste of time but now i am sleeping almost the whole day. ):

oh i've finally learnt cycling. im so happy i've never been so happy my life. i wish i could stay by the beach in future so i will get to smell the air of the sea every single day when i wake up. no i'm not crazy. somehow i just love this very serene feeling.

oh and i would be going to sri lanka some where in june/july? shall go there to 'find' myself. stay in the mountains and meditate my whole week or two away there. honestly i cant wait. yeah i'm going on again with that finding myself part. i am always finding myself. i always say i want to find myself but i get lost again and again. im really going to isolate myself in the mountains this time and see what i get from it.

oh and i've really got to start preparing for my FTT. because i'm gonna have no time.

AND I SHOULD START CONTINUING ON MY TW TRIP PLANNING. because time is running out and i am still on day 4? ):

okay i shall come back to blog after all these! :D :D

MY MOTIVATION!

No comments: