Sunday, March 27, 2011

#247

sometimes i really think that my dog thinks that i'm mad or smth. or really weird.
idk im so random. i just suddenly thought of this sentence. but then now when i think about it i have totally nothing to substantiate my statement.
is this a good or bad thing?
okay i'll think of smth.
i'll crack my brains to think of smth.

okay here's the something.

1. i talk gibberish to my dog just so that she will dk what the hell i am saying (seriously i wonder if she actl EVER understands anything besides the usual commands*) and then she will tilt her head.

* commands include mum mum(food!), kai kai (walk walk), sit, por por (carry) = SO LIMITED. oh and she actl selectively decides if she wanna "hear" your commands

2. owners don't like their dogs on their beds right? at least my dad doesn't like it. i always carry my dog to my bed after she had a bath and then i'll play with her there and 'lock' her till i leave the room. and she doesn't like the bed either. but she doesn't like the sofa too. she only likes the red chair which is now a big big cushion only. OH and that brings me to her knowing another 2 commands (red chair and blue chair). she loves sitting on these two chairs (red one more) and whenever i say the word she will get up so very excitedly.

3. i like to tell her to come here, and then play with her a bit and tell her to go away, and when she goes away i'll ask her where are you going? come back! 99 out of 100 times she really does go away and does not turn back. maybe cos she thinks i'm just gonna do it again. but hey! i'll justify my madness by saying that its cos i'm trying to help her exercise by walking more steps!

4. i love to irritate my dog. and when i irritate her and she barks or growls at me, i'll scold her. i'll be like you dare to growl/bark at me! and then i bet she's like confused cos i'm actl the one at fault. i'm not sadistic okay. i just have to stand behind her and pretend i wanna disturb her by touching the ground near her and she'll bark already. she is one cranky old dog. but don't you think its funny. hahaha

5. because i say so. i dont want to leave it at number 4. so i have to think of a 5. i just think she thinks that i'm weird and crazy.

okay i'm really weird. ):

No comments: