Sunday, September 26, 2010

#233

just changed my blogskin.
i swear its tiring.
since i sat on this super not comfy chair about 1 and a half hours ago,
i've been editing this skin.
LOL.
okay maybe i might have been distracted abit.
hehe.

That's not the pointtttt.
okay my point is here.
today's my birthday! (:
yeah i have yet to thank everyone on facebook yet.
then there's the silent contributors to my birthday too.
and there's the noisy ones too of course.
haha!

seriously how do i start.
i know you all are dying to see ur names appear.
LOL.
shall keep the suspense longer by crapping.
hey like this i get a longer blog post okay!
i'm cranky alrd.

i'll thank the facebook people on facebook,
and i'll thank the silent and noisy contributors here zokay!

i go by alphabeted group, and then alphabet lah hor, easier. (: okay i dun think u get what i mean. lol.
Ashley: woman, i know you hate the fact that you seem to always find out about what's going on through my head in my blog. dui bu qi. ): but want me to pick up the phone and send one super long sms on how sad i am i just somehow can't do it.. i digressed alrd. lol.
very gan dong with the mini celebration on zhong qiu jie, it really cheered me up (: the present that you buy for me is buy from someone who need help de, idk why i hear alrd feel happy. haha! i read ur super long letter present to me liao. i get what u mean, and alot of those stuffs was what i think is true. haha!
anw, although i know u for about 2 years?, i think we only got close since late last last year? haha. i still rmb i first saw u during a wed morning shift leh. (if i rmb correctly) LOL. i dk why i didnt have sch. but ya. then after that i seldom saw u, and then all of a sudden u were celebrating my birthday with my year1 poly clique and joyce plus yijun and my family. then we decorated AMK's outlet tgther with ric, celebrated ur birthday and many others, went out together to eat, shop, etc etc. i guess its been a long way? haha. i cherish u as my (beloved) friend, even though u are now at the other part of singapore. SO FAR AWAY. nvm when sch reopens i can go find u easier haha! (:

Yuloon: Mummmyy, haha when i read ur letter it really felt like my mother was writing a letter to me! i'm totally surprised when my mum came home with a super thick envelope. i thought a secret admirer mailed me a love letter! haha JOKING ok. i've been so busy and LAZY that i just didn't make an effort to meet up with you, causing u to have to mail me my present ): but i'm super touched that you still mailed me the present, if it was me i think i would just tear up the letter and use the notebook for myself ):
when i read ur letter i actually felt like i was a really great person, u praised me up to the skies alrd. what if i fall down? haha, but i'm appreciative of what you did! ((:
i've known u since orientation camp? and the moment u passed me the letter at the end of orientation camp, i dk why, but i just felt that u are a friend for the keeps (: we've been more of a moral support to each other? hardly talking to one another in real life but staying in touch online or through SMSes, ranting to each other, etc. nevertheless, u are a great friend, and do tell me when anything big (small also can) happens in ur life zokay! ((:

Haslinda: OMG you sickooo! u actl came to my house from hougang ave 8 just to celebrate my birthday at 12AM. (and i didnt even realize that u guys came into my house oops) haha, i'm really grateful to you for this, and also very touched by the cake that you and joyce made for me! (: omg, haha, i dont have the pictures, but please dont post them up onto facebook or twitter omggosh!
my first impression of u was when we were both reporting to school with our parents (i forgot for what) but we were in the hall. and u were sitting diagonally across me. omg u, u sat like a gangster can, and ur mum was like scolding u for that. yes i still rmb it to this day. LOL. it's so funny how one person can have such a sweet smile but is super sadistic on the inside. omg. i rmb always getting hit and pinched by you ): poor poor me. we seldom get to meet up, but im thankful that i started using twitter, then we both get updated with each other's going ons. every time i need a baking buddy, i think i just need to find u, haha. always on one! and thanks for the cakeee again! (u're always baking cakes for my birthday! hahaha)

Huda: why do u have attachment!! u shld like get MC! haha, actl i'm super touched by ur SMS today. it was so timely. i was feeling sad at that point of time that when i saw ur msg, i was so touched that i felt like crying!
suddenly i rmb how we were in the same class but were not close till sec 3 when we both we dumped into 3E2. everyone was so unfamiliar to us that we could only cling on to each other! i think that's not a bad deal. haha! then we would go out together after school to compass point, comics connection (really crazy over our idols lol! okay maybe its just me haha), buying blueberry waffle after that, and me making stupid contented noises, walking over to the rivervale plaza bus stop and me making my face at u whenever ur bus came first. studying for O's together in sec 4, going out tgther randomly to watch shows or eat dinner. haha! i'm really glad that i made such an independent friend like you. somehow i do get influenced and i myself started becoming more independent and strong ((: STAY STRONG AND HAPPY okay!

Joyce: u're another epic one. seriously, i know we stay very near but lol. why do u and haslinda always come find me when i just woke up or when i am about to sleep? lol. then im super cui. still take the photos. omg. touched and grateful that u and haslinda baked the cake for me since 10am in the morn, and super surprised that its a success! okay im damn bad. haha, but ya, touched okay!
i still rmb how the short one year of same classmates brought us to what we are today. now that i think about it, our class was kinda havoc? haha. i still rmb how funny it is that you could call me at the end of the class but i wouldnt hear it. junxi would hear it instead. when he is further away. i guess as friends we do have our fair share of ups and downs. we just stopped talking for like one plus year in sec 3? and then we were suddenly preparing for o levels together with huda, etc. its funny how mac never chased us out when we occupied their 'best' seats and bought in sweettalk drinks to drink now that i come to think of it. our group always does the weirdest things. anw, i'm thankful that i got to know you, (:
actl i was in a super bad mood today, because i had to ownself call the dinner place and book dinner, buy my own cake and prepare the candles on my own at home. omw to somerset to meet u guys (i didnt know who's coming, only know is a big group lol.) i was really contemplating to just say im sick and then go some weird and random place to spend the day alone. seriously, the whole journey i was thinking of places and excuses. i even thought about going to the playground that i always go to when im sad, punggol park and SPCA la. okay but i dk where SPCA is and the rest are too near my hseeee. lol. throughout the whole journey i kept playing sad songs can. and when i finally played one happy song when i reach somerset, i almost cried lah. i think that's why i didnt see the big group of u. oops. but then, i'm glad that i didnt back out in the end and that you guys came to celebrate my birthday ((: XIE XIE NI MEN! (scroll down for individual name!)

i'll make an exception for this group okay, cos yijun plan majority of the thing, her name should be on top!
Yijun: go get a boyfriend lah you. okay no link. btw, i'm still younger than you, like at least 3 months. thank you for planning this birthday celebration for me, even though u keep saying it fail, etc. and keep apologizing. gosh, DONT APOLOGIZE ALRD. i really will get angry one! even though ur art (according to u) is epic fail, but then i'm still touched by the fact that you and my sister went over to compass point to decorate my cake, and the scrap book that you made for me. ohh, and the present that you and my sister bought. through the questioning and u all ownself give hints. i alrd knw what u were planning in mind. but yea, i shant say much. lol. anw ty. (:
i never talked to u even though we were in the same tuition class for like idk how long. our friendship maintained as sending songs over to one another until one day u came to class, and u suddenly cried. i asked wj what happened and she told me that u met with some friendship problems. then we just started talking from there. i still rmb how we three walked from hougang mall to rivervale plaza for tuition. then u two kept forcing me to sing ai mei but i just DIE DIE wont sing. LOL. funny how we both go sing K now. lolll

Sister: I'm not ur ATM! )): i think as sisters, we have come a super long way. i still remember how you told me you hated me and my very existence): but now we are like good friends who can go out together with each other friends at times? u're sensible in your own way now, and i know that i dont have to worry so much about you anymore. u're heading towards the last hurdle to ur O's alrd before u start having the fun that i had (for a short while), jiayou okay! my memory epic fail, and i can only help u in ur studies to a super small extent ): btw u should stop bullying me and go find a boyfriend!

Janice: now i know whats with the "SMS me okay" that you were saying yesterday. LOL. thanks for coming, and its funny how we didnt really get to talk so much last time but recent outings we can just keep talking and talking non stop without even realizing that time has passed very fast. haha! u should just come out with us more often! LOL!
my first impression of u was that u are super quiet lah! but then... how i know u are not. LOL. we were suddenly friends who were in each other's classes for the next few sems, (ya we choose one, but still!) u're not only a good project mate, u're also a good friend. glad to make a friend like you in NP, and i really hope that we'll continue to be friends even after graduation!! (:

LY: friend made in SHANGHAI. omgosh. haha. we were in the same class for like one sem but didnt really talk cos of ur first impression of me and cos of my then dont want to know anyone cos they are all making use of me thinking. LOL. and then we suddenly became close when we went to shanghai and did projects together, and came back and did MORE projects together. LOL. i think if i've never opened my mouth and asked if we can group tgther in shanghai, we might not be as close as we are now. haha! grateful for u as a friend, through our random outings, jogging sessions, funny activities like escape and KCC camp, etcetcetc. i still remember how both of us can just stay in school in canteen 2 till 8 plus to study, our h2h talks at really random places. and the super cold Emerald room in School lib was like always the room we book to studyyyy (and C**). HAHA. and yeap, "Remember. Us." (:

SiYun: omg u gay. LOL. u shld like tell ur tuition kid u are busy today! haha, i still remember how you added me on MSN then we started talking from there. and when u told me ur name i just kept wondering how come i dont remember a girl of this name. then i realized u are a guy. LOL. and then we started having group convers with MSN gang, and come up with the funniest things like (S)(*) and our MSN nicks. LOL. actl u thought me quite a lot of stuffs along the way. dk how to explain it but ya, u did! like how i can be in a bad mood, and u just seem to realize it that time, (i think is cos u read my blog lol) and i rmb how we can both be epic fail, forget to bring wallet to school (on the same day somemore) and we can take the same bus but not realize it until i'm alrd about to alight. LOL. why we both so blur. i dont understand. HAHA! actl i'm surprised how we dont see each other but are still able to keep in contact! but still, really glad that i made a friend like you. (: and u stupid pig always use me as entertainer!

SweeMun: sweee moooo ah. actl i seldom meet up with u! and i think its only this sem that i saw u more often cos we were in the same class. LOL! although u always call me elizabird, and even told ur friends to call me that (oh my how can u be so mean ):!) ur jap is good, pass me some of that talent lehhhhh. anw, really happy to know u as a friend, even though we seldom talk and dont even have h2h talks, lol.

WenYi: haha, i miss our random outings. LOL. u get what i mean right. hahaha! thanks for being there for me whenever i talk to u about stuffs. (': sometimes all i want to do is to let it out, and there is you!! ((: hehe. i remember how you sat beside me during stats class, and then we would chiong the tutorial out without the help of ahem. i actl miss the time when we went to study together throughout the night at serangoon mac. we were at a super strategic location where i can watch soccer. LOL. then we chionged IEF tgther. haha! and how we would queue up for KOI together and then go sing K together. hahah! although u are weird (how can one be a barbie and a pig at the same time!), but i'm still happy u are my friend!

YokeTeng: we were in the same class for one sem but hardly talked to each other. its only when we(LY and meee) came back from shanghai that our cliques 'merged' and we started talking and studying together after class, even though we were from different classes alrd. hha! i guess all of us think alot huh, and i think i can say that you and i suffered the same fate under Paul's horrible treatment. ): i like the fact that our groups still make an effort to meet up even though we are alrd in different specializations and sometimes our timings clash. (: i know sometimes u go through some stuff but dont say out, only write in ur blog. (abit like me haha) but nvm, i'll STALK ur blog. haha(: hen happy knowing you cos u are a nice friend, though u always steal my stitch keychain! (kidnap it home once somemore!)

ZhengYao: another OG friend. but then i didn't talk to you until shanghai and after that? LOL. its damn funny. i think we super got yuan cos we seem to join the same random things like NDP and shanghai (though we also never talk there) is it like thank god u ask to borrow IEF notes from me with zhixian? lol. i think you're a good friend, one that anyone can talk to for hours. maybe cos u are so lame and random. LOL. is this good or bad ah. its like although we know each other for a short period of time but we are able to go out like that and just keep talking (of course some conversations have content some is lalala just crapping) like we are super old friends like that. haha! until now im still thinking its so funny that 3 yrs ago we didnt talk at all and now we are like going out tgther for Kbox, CJ buffet, and ESCAPE! actl im kind of grateful that we started talking, if not i would miss out a good friend like you! i think though u like to have fun, but when people are not in a good mood or are feeling sad, u would listen and give funny but true replies. lol, so xie xie niii(:

CJ people like dont read my blog one. so i just thank in general here can. heh.. Even though u guys wont read this, but ya, Super gan xie u all for treating us so nice today, *touched* discount voucher, minus away one person. had to make drinks for us, and even had to come serve us (very ps) people i want to thank are (according to the book): Yu Li, Moon, Joycelin, Jun Dong, Zhu Ying, Yumi, Wei Li, Ah Wei, Qiu Yi, Cheng Yong. i guess i haven't really taken you guys as friends yet, maybe i don't know how, or maybe i just didn't put in the effort. F&B somehow just tells me that the people will leave anytime. maybe that's why i prefer keeping a distance? but i really cherish u guys, (in a quiet way la) and won't forget u all!

and now for friends that i haven talked to in a long while: weishen, wanjing, terence. actually i am not sure what i am supposed to say here, because i really haven been talking to u all for such a long time, but i am super touched that you guys still remember me. LOL. i know it sounds weird. but ya, gan xie ni men!


No comments: