Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last Snow translation

don't go
breathe
stay with me stay with me
open ur eyes and say 'i lied'
look at me and smile
i quickly held you tight
i loved you so much
it left a hole in my heart
you were my everything
i wish the snow would fall down
covering the whole world and change everything
all the memories are leaving you flying up through the sky
and falling like snow
goodbye
you cupped my cheek with your warm hand and i bent down towards you and kissed it
if there's such a thing as forever
maybe it's you
still shining
as time stands still
look your hand is still warm
melting the snow
these fragments of frozen tears can only live when it's cold
are they taking u away?
life's pure white wings spread out
shining forever
as you flew into the sky
why? why?
dont leave me alone
i miss you i miss you
goodbye
i wish the snow would fall down
covering the whole world so we can be reborn
all the memories are leaving you
if only they could be buried
there is no tomorrow
look, your hand
is still warm
melting the snow
these fragments of frozen tears can only live when it's cold
so they're taking you away

No comments: