Sunday, March 22, 2009

#158

ern: ya lor, see, u urself also knw lor. HAHAHA!
yanling: i where got betray BA?!! yuan wang ah~
Kurebiz`: lol u super qian bian lei. LOL
joan: heylos, im in grp 6! you?

19 MAR 2009
i really dun remember what i did on this day
it seems so distant...
i think my memory failed me.
=X
LOL
anyway, lets take tht this day didnt exist
wait
i rmb abit le
i think i stayed at home the whole day to do my accounts
lol
i not sure
anyway
20 MAR 2009
MUMMY BIRTHDAY TODAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!
photos next time upload,
im a bit sick now...
symptoms
headache, ear pain, gastric at later part of night, back ache, leg pain, hand pain, everywhere pain la. lol my head really felt like it was going to fall off anytime. omg la. and i had a high fever too. no one at home knew man...
i'm not really sure what kind of feeling i shld have..

21 MAR 2009
worked today,
replaced joyce.
she sick
how to say, today work ok la.
alot of managers
oh well.
i help H, then i never see the paper cos its underneath the pan
then i ask lo.
first time ever i hear M saying mother, never see properly ah
like he is playing like tht.
i always hear him screaming
and shouting.
abit shocked
then later C 9 plus tht time call 3 people to talk abt some stuff
i also dk what stuff la
not really my biz so yea,
dun eavesdrop!
when i came home.
there is one person whom i MUST mention.
HUNG SIYUN

still can say okay!
winner la.
he wants to extort money frm me
cos i told him if he go kfc buy cheese, say my name can get for free
so he say he go try. if cannot then he will take th money frm me
LOL
we are so lame!
still have part 2
guess what.
I REALLY DC-ed
then he go offline alr.
wth can. i dun understand how come internet suddenly lost connection
LOL

No comments: