Wednesday, March 4, 2009

#152

Kurebiz`: u super bad lei. like tht say me. i cry le la
ern: very nice le la! like that still say not nice
janice: haha. i now go work ma~
ern: ya la ya la. idiot la. draw until so nice
YIANPING: ur heart very easy break hor. LOL.
yanling: i make u lose face? when?!
janice: =( i where got ignore you? when?


02 MAR 2009
monday,
never work today,
packing stuff in the house.
wah really cannot stand it man.
so super dusty.
and when i pack one cupboard
got one dead cockroach.
*note.
from then i never touch anything le.
i took a long rest from packing and i am still taking that rest.
longggggg day

03 MAR 2009
WORK today.
from 5 to 10
then joyce work from 5.30 to 10.30
she replaced cloud to pei me after that scary nightmare.
:S
nvm today dun have.
hehe.
C worked today.
nothing much happened today.
station C today.
R.n help me take a lot of order.
everytime i go bar take drinks or soup someone will raise up their hands.
and i take one wong order today~
R.n really remind me of ric sia.
he noe i take wrong order str away go cancel
never say anything.
i feel so bad sia.
after work wait for joyce.
then homed~
my R4 card okay le!!
my sister ask her fren to help make!!
yay~
i shall go talk to my Dee.S le.
(= (=

No comments: