Monday, December 8, 2008

#112

FRIDAY
went to sch for cats & S&W.
i think i really is.
wu ya zui.
think my dog will kena sick again. true enough.
think ez link card will lost again, true enough.
think there will be runaway customer, true enough.
im pissed off.
with myself.
hao de bu ling huai de ling.
damn stupid.
okay. that marks the end of the bad day.
and and and .
I WANT GO ESCAPE!
i asked a few people so far.
i swear i will perservere to study jap till the end for you, (:

SAT
work after my bstats paper today.
yanling scared me by telling me that she is going to jump bridge.
relax, its just a paper la.
work today was funny and happy.
reached there quite early.
then went to buy old chang kee to eat.
finally settled down at fish and co and started to study.
first, htoo was sitting opp me.
then naing.
then king.
then mervyn.
the last two i think they kan me bu shuang can.
come table only tell me dun jia qing lao la.
dun do homework.
not homework!
both commented on my handwriting.
mervyn is sarcastic, VERY.
M: 你的字很大hor
M: 很大hor
ok fine i noe i write very small.
i dunno, hear him say le feel like laughing dun get angry.
cherry suddenly tapped me on the shoulder while i was studying.
then she gave me an envelope.
its a fish bone!
haha, i dun think i will hang it on the lanyard la.
so malu.
continuing,
quite tired la.
then after work go mac with joyce.
she wait for me for a long time cos i was helping with closing.

SUN
study with haslinda.
went to alot of places.
forget it man, next time i study i am going to rivervale plaza.
or my house downstairs.
then later mum want buy fish and chips.
the diff diff types.
today last day ma.
then buy lo.
go there.
maricar like see us so happy.
lol.
then realised sat i doing closing.
WT_ (fill in the blank yourself.)
note: i dun use the four letter word that starts with the alphabet that appears after 'E'.
okay anyway.
we made a lot of noise there.
and
yeap, finally got our fish and chips.
LOL.
then left there.
i notice their lines always the same lei.
Maricar: hello! (name)
Mervyn: wah you all so free/ good. no need work.
LOL CAN.
then he ask for my chinese name?
i think is abt fish bone.
then i say i take liao.
then later maricar see us again she very happy.
lol my statements are a bit messy but nvm haha!

i think its tiring for me to talk to u,
and tiring for u to talk to me,
therefore we should not talk to each other anymore.
full stop.

barriers, too many of them.

No comments: