Saturday, August 2, 2014

It's been so long

It's been so long since I came to this spot.

I guess sometimes life really gets in the way.

I piled up so many things on my plate since I got home from Aust that I actually feel overwhelmed on some days. I sacrificed so much of my sleep that my eye bags are out again. :( (ok my eye bags have always been somewhat there cos of my complexion but when I have lack of sleep, it becomes super obvious)

Anyway, most importantly of all, I started up this insta/facebook page on the bakes that I do for family/friends or for selling haha. I think this is the closest I get to my dream and I am really happy that I get to go this far. Super thankful for the undying support from the mr and all my friends who have either supported me through buying from me or really, just talking to me about it. I get so pumped up when I talk about baking and all. I don't know why, I really dont. Maybe it's passion. :D


I'm now starting on the second trimester for my 4th year in JCU. You know, I really like psychology - especially the counselling part, but sometimes, I really wonder if I am good at it. Because if I were really good at what I am doing, then why can't I do the same towards what is most important to me? 
I have also started giving tuition to a P2 student. Actually I find teaching quite fun :D Except I realised that I face a huge issue whenever we come to Chinese. oh my. I guess kids just really don't like chinese. I don't know why as well hahaha. I wasn't a huge fan but I was okay with chinese. Soooooooo~.

No comments: