Monday, January 28, 2013

Time


Time passes fast sometimes. Time passes fast when you have things to do, when you are enjoying yourself - somewhat.

I'm kind of enjoying this solitude moment, where time seems to slow down. I could get used to this, I think.

And I just have to share this hahaha.
Well, I just came across this really funny lullaby. Well, it's not funny when you sing it, you would think it has a calming effect. Wait till you read the lyrics...

'Rock-a-bye baby, on the treetop,When the wind blows, the cradle will rock,When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall,And down will come baby, cradle and all.'
Well, I wouldn't have really paid attention to the lyrics of this lullaby - AT ALL.

Now that I've typed it out, you will stop wondering why babies WON'T stop crying when you sing them lullabies like this already?

I pretty much got the answer. If I were the baby, I would cry too. I mean, putting me on the tree? And not on a secure bough (branch) at that so I would fall when it breaks?!

Pretty sure this was invented by a mother who clearly got enough...

Haha. This is what I heard yesterday. It was so hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing.

Anyway, Sat was so cool. I went to the government house in Melb!!! OMG I SO WANNA STAY IN THERE. It's so pish posh! And you see those old European stuffs here and there. And there is Queen Elizabeth's signature!! alright I should stop acting like an idiot just because she has the same name as me. There are tons of Elizabeths out there.

But it's just so cool.

Did I mention I've never been to the government house in Singapore? Such a shame. Can ANYBODY go with me? It's so annoying. Whenever I mention it people will look at me as if I'm crazy and yeah... I end up not going. But seriously!!! I think it would be a grand looking house too you know. :(

Alright I should stop rambling.
I really wanna see fireworks though.
:(

*Sigh.. if only i can get this amount of words out for my report as fast as for my blog...
psht.

No comments: