Thursday, February 16, 2012

Clean Slate

And everything should be reset. past hurt and regrets, pain and dishonor should be erased. 2012 doesn't start on the 1st Jan for me. it starts when i start here; on the 14 feb 2012, where i learn that i have to live for myself, and when i start to live for myself. 

I caught The Vow yesterday, and this sentence was something that I doubt I would ever forget.
"I chose to stay with him for all the things that he did right, and not the one thing he did wrong."
How many people can actually forgive the betrayal of their loved one? it's painful. you got to have a big heart. you got to be so so so much stronger, you got to refrain from blaming and wanting to work things out. will love really do wonders?

and this movie just reminded me to blog more often because i have a fear of losing my memory one day. pls oh pls. when i lose my memory, DIRECT ME HERE OKAY (talking to my friends that is).

this movie was inspired by a true story of a lady who lost her memory and never regained it. ahhh the love. 

No comments: