Sunday, October 3, 2010

gahhhh.
didn't want to post initially but i just cannot fight the temptation when i feel that i have nothing to do.

sometimes i wonder why do i have to make my life sound so miserable.
do i get the satisfaction out of pity from others or do i just like the fact that my life is not happy?
this is so sick.
i don't get it these days.
Why on earth do i choose to be upset and unhappy, dwelling on those things that are already over for such a long time when i can choose to be happy and accept everything else coming into my life.
it sounds silly reprimanding myself but i seriously don't get it.
I can't stand the fact that people like me keep using their brains to think about those dumb and negative stuff when they can look on the other side and be happy.
WHAT'S WITH COMPETITION ON WHO IS LEADING A SADDER LIFE?
wtf?
like seriously.
i think my life is happy.
so there!

No comments: