Tuesday, August 25, 2009

#182

yijun: eh walao u say me, then u lei :( u all the bullies sia. ):
darren: eh eh eh i vista business de can. LOL! u got update urs meh, no right D:
Joanne! =): HEY! BAICHI. :DDD
jess: hahahaha! i should have went to look at the tag replies and listen to you lol~
yijun: lol, i found someone who rejoices whenever i blog. are u a stalker who check my blog for updates everyday? HHAHAHAHA
janice: lol janice is it dead now? ur blog, is it dead alrd? hahaha
yanling: update le update le lol
yanling: im not lag, is just tat i didnt reply ur tag lol. and i am not a stalker! D:


here i am, to blog.
because some bad bad friend of mine poked and puked on me... ):
stop looking ard, ern. ITS YOU.
lol.

im finally abit free to update this blog that has already grown cobwebs.
and oh damn, i gotta change my blogskin cos its now sigh....
so many things happened lately!
i dont even know where to start?
haha

ok i shall talk about today first.
today FMGT paper = friday last paper = shanghai trip coming = yayness!
update completed
:)

im so qian da. lol.
today FMGT paper quite okay but i think i have a lot of careless mistakes and all and i think the examiner would hate me because i write so small. but i cant be blamed because the whole paper i was telling myself. WRITE BIGGER. funny, my hands dont listen to instructions. ):
anw, after that i went to adelphi again. let me clarify smth first. my laptop wasn't spoilt. i just sending it for servicing so that the virus can be deleted away. and yeah. LOL thats all for today, besides the fact that i saw daphne on the train and i was talking to her from serangoon to kovan haha, then later when i was walking home i saw wenyi, her mum and her brother and my dog saw me come home but did not call me because she was happy to see me. she called me because she wanted me to carry her to the big big red chair to sit down and sleep):

ytd!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUO EN LI!
trust me, i would post that photo up given the chance. REALLY.
thanks to all who came!!
namely her parents, the f&co gang and her poly friends~
thank you and touched like anything blahs should be done by her. lol
the day was super long i tell you.
study, pack for the chalet bbq stuff, bus to school, exam, bus and then train to tampines, then train to pasir ris, then cab to costa sands pasir ris. lol.
what a busy dayyyyy
then later i was learning fmgt frm ashley hahaha!
go chalet to BBQ AND STUDY.
so happening sia~
then later ashley de daddy sent me home!! TYTY :D

ytd de ytd.
ohh! i cant rmb what happened. LOL.
actually starting from her i cant really rmb what happened alrd. but i do remember that my cousins frm france were here, pity i was either working, too busy with NDP or out studying, or this or that lol. i only met them TWICE!! what a bummer. it was nice seeing them after sucha long time though. :)

then i am still working in watami haha, my hand is abit pain now and then, but just gotta get used to it.

and well since nowi'm babbling, i shall inform you guys that i am going to be away for a study trip in shanghai from the 7sep and i might never come back if i find a DYT lookalike boyf over there. :) hahaha. i really dont know who i will miss and who i absolutely wont give a damn about. im serious. hahaha. ok maybe not so serious haha.

long post yeah guys?
will be back after 28th!
promise!! =D
there u go ern, big bully!
there is something i want to talk about
but i really dont feel like talking about it
cos it might just bring me disappointment.
hopes not held high anymore.

No comments: