Sunday, July 5, 2009

#178

before i start posting my long days,
(on my next post i really promise on the wed latest)
I WANT TO TALK ABOUT PATHETIC PEOPLE IN MY SCHOOL.

why pathetic?

because!!!!

they just keep spamming my npmail and i get so sick and tied of it when my teacher or whoever sends me impt stuff and i totally cant see it because it gets blocked off by the multiple non important but oh so irritating posts.

OWN UP. whoever you are. i'm irritated.
tutor already say don't use it.
you all still use and use like nobody business.

ANY IDEA I JUST DELETE IT.

waste my time and waste yours too!!!
npmail is not for that can.
i totally hate to see my mails because of that.
and now i seldom go in.
and after spamming so many times,
you send another one with the apology for spamming, system was lag etc.
to me, its just excuses.
dont ask me to u is what. im not interested.
spam alr still want send another one tht just put apology

i ask you. GOT BRAIN ANOT!!

No comments: