Friday, June 19, 2009

#176

i have this friend.
who called me noob
say i am the most noob de.
but i realised that he was more noob than me.
he is now because i am defaming again hahahaha
i am (very xiao zhang)
lol. i think i like crabby emoticons.
i need to go out soon but this one must defame la hahaha

i told him ttys, tc and he huh?! me

XiaoPei, the Random. is thinking... says (1:10 PM): why u huh me ??
Hunggg. says (1:10 PM): cause yesterday dunno wad u tok ttys
Hunggg. says (1:11 PM): blablabla
XiaoPei, the Random. is thinking... says (1:11 PM): LOL. ttys is talk to you soon
Hunggg. says (1:11 PM): then i realise it means tok to you soon
XiaoPei, the Random. is thinking... says (1:11 PM): HAHAHAHAHAHA. so funny! tc is take care~ LOL LOL LOL. who is the noob one... you right. you you you! haha
Hunggg. says (1:11 PM): no school no work aH? oh. last one lei?
Hunggg. says (1:12 PM): alright. me!

and thats the main point haha

No comments: